I have bare pll issues
1. Why was Ali’s hair pretty much straight when talking to Byron then in the next scene when she got hit it was unbelievably curly. Hate bad continuity.
2. Why did Ali miss out the bit of the night with Garrett and Jenna?! Surely you’d remember someone coming at you with a hockey stick and thinking you were dead. I trust no one’s version of events. These flashbacks are all fucked up.
3. Why was Spencer acting as if her parents didn’t know about the pills when she spoke to Ali, he parents clearly did know, which was shown in the flashback from the previous episode with the clothes in the garden and her mum clearing up. This makes me not trust Ali, obviously Spencer can’t remember what really did happen, so can’t correct her, bit it all just seems a bit odd.
4. Why is Ali saying that Spencer didn’t hit her, just because she saw her asleep in the barn doesn’t mean that she was pretending/Ali being there woke her up and she then followed Ali out. Why was Ali so adamant that Spencer had hurt anyone, unless she knows who did. She doesn’t know what Spencer did once Ali left that Barn, she could’ve easily hurt Ali and that other girl. Ali is not telling all, that was a pretty big lie from them there.
5. Where had Spencer been when she came in to see the girls afterwards, that’s also bizarre since it wasn’t with Ali. I suppose she could’ve heard the other girl being killed, but why would she automatically assume it was Ali.
6. Why did Ali’s mum set that top out for her on purpose, then not even mention it when she came down, that’s weird. Maybe it wasn’t her mum her put it out for her, A was supposedly in her room that day.
7. Where the hell id Mrs D go once she’d buried her daughter, and why was she letting all these people (NAT Club) walk around her house and go in Ali’s room, and let Jason out in the state he was in. She was clearly absent and distracted, which brings us back to WHO THE FUCK WAS SHE ON THE PHONE TO?!
8. Cece was wearing the top that Mrs D bought in the last episode, or at least was in Ali’s room. Whether Cece had been there (doubt she’d risk that) or Mrs D had brought it to her, they’re obviously a lot closer than previously thought.
9. Who had Ali been sleeping with to think she was pregnant if she never had sex with Ezra or Ian?!
Basically, I think Spencer is they key to this night. If she can remember everything I think we’ve gotten our answers. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be happening any time soon, though I am hopeful. I just need answers ASAP.